GLASS MIRROR STEEL TINCTURE
It’s no secret that shower doors are one of the hardest areas in the home to keep clean. When soap and water evaporates on the glass it can leave streaks and cloudy stains, causing your bathroom to look a little worse for wear. When this happens we often think that chemical, toxic products are needed, which are harmful to the skin and lungs - they also make the task of cleaning the shower incredibly unpleasant.
Glass, Mirror, Steel Tincture is a 100% natural glass cleaner made from our specially developed blend including clove, eucalyptus, thyme oils and chamomile extract. Derived from monastic herbal remedies, the smear-free solution offers a calm and safe way to clean, so you don’t need to worry about anyone in the family breathing-in harmful chemicals.
Ammonia Free Glass Cleaner
Ammonia is a chemical found in many glass cleaners and is known to cause respiratory irritation – far from ideal if anyone in your family suffers from asthma. Even if the asthma sufferer isn’t the one using the cleaners, these chemicals can pollute the air in your home, contributing to lots of health issues.
As well as this, chemicals like ammonia also have an impact on the environment, threatening water quality, fish and other wildlife when they are washed down the drain - a lot of harm from toxic ingredients which aren’t actually needed to keep the home clean and germ-free.
With this natural glass cleaner you can remove stubborn stains and bacteria whilst also be kind to the planet and your family’s health. From dusty mirrors, to windows, shower doors and everything in between, add a touch of calm to your home and keep everywhere sparking with ease.
Stainless Steel Cleaner
Cooker hoods, hobs and other stainless steel appliances are prone to dust, grease and grime. Keep your kitchen fresh with our natural stainless steel cleaner. No one wants harmful chemicals near food preparation areas. Have total peace of mind, while also removing bacteria with TINCTURE’s specially developed herbal blends.
When your spray bottle runs low, simply top up with our refillables – helping you keep plastic waste to a minimum.
Why we Love TINCTURE Glass, Mirror, Steel
- Free from: all toxic chemicals, including petrochemicals, phosphates, SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- Made in England.
- Safe for homes with pets and babies.
- Safe for the planet.
- Leaves all glass and stainless steel sparking.
- Rinse your shower with a squeegee after every use to remove any soap residue.
- Wash your windows on a cloudy day to prevent them drying too quickly in the sunshine which can cause smears.
- Try to wash your stainless steel regularly – get into the habit of wiping the same time you do the worktops to prevent any stubborn build-up of grease.
- Aqua (water),
- 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants (sugar),
- Ethanol (grain sourced alcohol),
- Preservative (plant based)
- The TINCTURE blend of 100% natural oils (benzyl benzoate, citral, citronellal, eugenol, limonene, linalool).
Unlock to spray position and spray onto any glass, mirror or steel surface and wipe with a clean dry cloth.
A little goes a long way!
Been using this for a few months now, works so well & smells great. Highly recommended.
Cleans streak free and has a very pleasant scent. You only need a small amount, and it leaves both the glass and steel gleaming
Brilliant product. Windows are gleaming with no smears as are my mirrored wardrobe doors. A little goes a long way.
This has got a bit of a spa smell. I use it on my glass tables and it does a nice job and doesn’t tend to smear. I would purchase again.
I live that this is a 3--in--1 less space being taken up in the cupboard and works perfectly for each use, cleans my Cooktop so well