Copper Cleaner

£8.95

This copper pot scrubber is made from a soft metal that is non-abrasive when used wet. Perfect for removing rust from cutlery as well as cleaning pots, pans, sinks, ovens, ceramic cooktops, glass, stainless steel.

TINCTURE’S TIP

Add a layer of Vaseline to your copper whenever convenient. This will help prevent rusting.

Product Info

There are many benefits to using copper cookware. They are an excellent heat conductor and used by top chefs to cook things like delicate sauces which require strict temperature control. However, keeping this cookware looking it’s best isn’t always easy. Over time copper loses its shine and develops rust. If you happen to burn the bottom of your copper pan, this will also need some specialist cleaning.

Tincture’s Copper Cleaner offers one of the best ways to clean copper. The layers allow extra strength and durability, while the soft design will not scratch or remove any coating from delicate cookware and surface areas. Use with TINCTURE’s Iona Washing Up Liquid – a chemical-free, all-natural method to keeping the home clean and your family safe from toxic ingredients.

Ingredients

  • Made from sustainable raw materials.
  • Handcrafted in Germany.
  • Comes in a pack of two.

Copper

Why Non Toxic?

At TINCTURE, we create 100% natural and non-toxic cleaning products formulated to be safe for the health your family, your home and our planet.

Copper Cleaner does not release any harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the air, so your cleaning routine will not impact your indoor air quality.

All our formulations are 100% natural we only use ingredients that do not cause adverse effects to our health, skin or environment.

Our formulas are safe for the environment and will break down naturally without harming plants, animals or marine life.

Our products are antibacterial and antiviral and have been tested and verified to kill 99.999% of bacteria, including MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, Pseudomonas Staphylococcus and Enterococcus and 99.99% of viruses, including enveloped viruses like coronaviruses.

Our products are naturally antibacterial and antiviral and have been tested and verified to kill 99.999% of bacteria, including MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, Pseudomonas Staphylococcus and Enterococcus and 99.99% of viruses, including enveloped viruses like coronaviruses.

We performance test against market leaders to ensure our 100% natural products are equally as effective or even more at cutting through daily-build up of germs, grease and grime without harsh, toxic chemicals.

Whilst our products are tough on germs and grime they are dermatologically tested to be safe for skin and hands.

All our packaging is either fully biodegradable or 100% recyclable.

How To Use

Non-abrasive when used wet. Perfect for removing rust from cutlery as well as cleaning pots, pans, sinks, ovens, ceramic cooktops, glass, stainless steel.

The copper scrubber is machine washable (up to 60 degrees C), simply place in a sock or net bag before washing. Do not use dry!

Not suitable for non-stick surfaces such as Teflon.

Delivery & Service

We ship to addresses in the UK and Europe. Our standard shipping service is 48 hour tracked and signed for. All orders received after 11am will be sent the next working day.
Post and Packing is £5.95 for all orders under £31.00. Orders above £31.00 are charged a reduced fee of £3.95.

Orders are processed for delivery on working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays. All orders received by 11am will be despatched the same working day, all orders after this time will be sent the next working day. The delivery services we use usually only deliver Monday - Friday, so orders sent on Thursday please expect delivery on Monday.

Toxic Free Cleaning

Our award-winning cleaning and home products are 100% natural, non-toxic, antiviral, antibacterial, sustainably sourced, biodegradable and free from harmful toxic chemicals.

They smell amazing and work just as well, if not better, than chemically based alternatives which pollute the air in your homes and can be detrimental to your health and the health of your loved ones.